Sunday, December 1, 2013

THANK YOU!!!

Hello friends! I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving with your families and friends! There are always so many things to be thankful for that many times we take for granted...on that note, I'm very thankful for your continued support by watching my videos and reading my blogs. It has all been a learning process for me and continues to be, but I do feel that my videos have improved a bit. Hopefully you feel the same and continue to watch because it's really awesome to know that someone saw my video and liked it when there are 1 million videos out there that are far superior.

On a more personal level I'd like to share with you....today was completely a wonderful day for me!! I feel beyond ecstatic because I feel that I accomplished so much. It might be because we are in the holiday season that has me feeling so happy, but these last few months have been very difficult for me. I should explain that I have anxiety and it got quite awful. However, today was just awesome I was able to do things that I had not been able to do for a long time. It was a simple step toward my complete health but I feel so optimistic. If you have any similar problems you should know that things do get better. I remember to ask God for strength, inner peace,and just remember that He will be there.

Thank YOU again for being there, hope you all have happy,happy holidays!!



Today was a beautiful sunny day in Los Angeles; I wish I would have taken a picture, but instead I decided to upload the above pic of my Thanksgiving day meal, since I find it would be relevant. 


Remember to subscribe to my blog by submitting your e-mail address and it will be delivered directly to your inbox :))









No comments:

Post a Comment