Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream #JingleVoxbox



I've recently received a sample sized Cetaphyl Moisturizing Cream in the Jingle VoxBox from Influenster. I was no stranger to the brand Cetaphyl, since I was recommended the brand by a dermatologist a few years ago. It is recommended by dermatologists because it is very gentle on the skin, has no fragrance, and is non-irritating. This particular cream is great not only for this time of the year when the air is a bit colder but also for people with dry skin (who might benefit the most from this product).

Although, I have used it in the past when my skin was very dry, this time around (now oily/combo) it still feels great on the skin. It feels very light-weight, absorbs very easily into the skin, and you don't feel any filmy residue on your skin. I have also used the daily facial cleanser from this brand and it is the most gentle on sensitive skin. I can most definitely  recommend Cetaphil as a brand and they do cater to different skin types, so you are sure to find just what you're looking for.

Cetaphil is generally sold at any drugstore; prices vary at every drugstore.

Thank you Influenster for sending this complimentary product and reminding me that this a brand that I love and trust.

Disclaimer- I have received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster. I have not been paid to share my honest review/opinion.

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you soon!

xoxo, Blanca <3

No comments:

Post a Comment