Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Masquerade Makeup Tutorial (Halloween)

Hi Friends! I'm so happy to finally be able to put up the first video of this Halloween series that I have planned. I initially wanted this to have gone up last week, but catching a cold had not been scheduled! So, for the first  Halloween video I present to you a "Gold Masquerade Makeup Tutorial". This is the look you may want to create if you want to show that mystery behind the mask...I dare you!! In fact, it's quite simple and the thing that definitely will catch all eyes on you will be the gold glitter in all it's radiant beauty. Glitter is just fun!! You have to admit that if there will be a time to get away with all this glitter it's now-So,why not?Give it a try and send,tag me your pics. You can opt for less glitter or another color...ooh! I bet silver would be just as great because of all the reflects (and if you have a silver mask)! 









Here are some pictures of how this turned out. If you're interested definitely go watch the full video. I hope you enjoy it just as much I enjoyed creating it. And, stay tuned for a couple other fun Halloween tutorials! Oh, if you haven't subscribed to my YouTube Channel B3beautybyblanca, go do it so you won't miss them



                                           Watch Video Now!! ;)

                                            Thumbs up/Like-Share :)







No comments:

Post a Comment