Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Purple Haze (Purple Gradient Eyeshadow)

Hi friends!
Today I recorded a purple gradient eye look that I had previously tried but initially didn't agree with the results. As for today, I'm pleased :)...surely with some practice anything can happen. Even though, I really do love and gravitate mostly to my neutrals, colorful shadows can be so pretty. I suppose that you might have to be somewhat of a makeup junkie like myself to understand that beautiful eye shadows simply make me happy! So, here's to stepping out of my comfort zone and making a brighter day! Hope you like this look; if you try it,please tag me-I'd love to see your work :D

View Full Tutorial & Please subscribe



Thumbs up/Like, Share ;)



Products used to Create Eye Look:

Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil-Milk 604
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder-Sunny 
Wet n Wild Petal Pusher Palette 736
Wet n Wild Single Shadow-Sugar 250A
e.l.f Liquid Eyeliner-Black
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara-Black
Jordana Glitterrocks Retractable Eye Liner-Pencil Punk Rock Purple  04



Face Products:

NYX Concealer-Beige CJ04
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation-125
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer-Light
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder-Sunny
theBalm DOWNBOY Blush
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder-Brighten (highlight)

Eyebrows:

e.l.f. Eyebrow kit
NYC Cover Stick-Natural 783A (brow bone/highlight)

Lips:

Jordana EASYLINER for Lips-Tawny
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick-Rosy Nude 065

No comments:

Post a Comment